Have you ever considered when the Lord looks at us, what He sees in us? Here is a list of possible things He may see.
1. The most destructive habit: worry.
2. The greatest joy: giving.
3. The greatest loss: not giving.
4. The most satisfying work: witnessing.
5. The ugliest personal trait: selfishness or self-centeredness.
6. The most endangered species: dedicated leaders.
7. Our greatest natural resource: our youth.
8. The greatest shot in the arm: encouragement.
9. The greatest problem to overcome: fear.
10. The most effective sleeping pill: peace of mind.
11. The most crippling failure: excuses.
12. The most powerful force: love.
13. The most dangerous person: a gossiper.
14. The best computer: the brain.
15. The worst thing to live without: hope.
16. The deadliest weapon: the tongue.
17. The two most powerful words: God can.
18. The greatest asset: faith in God.
19. The most worthless trait: self-pity.
20. The most beautiful attire: a smile.
21. The most prized possession: integrity.
22. The most powerful channel of communication: prayer.
23. The most contagious spirit: enthusiasm.
So when Christ looks at you and me, what does He see? Thought-provoking, isn’t it?
✞ Let others see Jesus in you.
Are you Saved? | Get These Devotions By Email