For those have trouble with RSS by email, I have located another free option, Feedrabbit. To use this service go to Feedrabbit.com and enter the same feed url as before:
You will be asked to enter your email address, verify your email address and set up a login. I have set up several subscriptions on Feedrabbit and all appear to be working.
RSS By Email
To subscribe to content on this website by email with RSS by email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following as the subject and the body of the message:
Here are the instructions for RSS By Email:
- If your subscription is successful you will get a confirmation email.
- You can put a UTC hour in the subject, the email will be sent at that time.
- Emails are sent daily by default, this can be changed to weekly in a link from your feed email.
- Feeds that have not been updated after 90 days will be automatically unsubscribed to reduce server load.
- The feed can be unsubscribed from by sending the same RSS link used to subscribe to email@example.com
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Are you Saved?