So far, the best service I have found that is both reliable and free is RSS by email (https://rssby.email/). I have been using it the last couple of weeks and found it just as reliable as Feedburner. See below for instructions on how to set it up.
What to do:
✞ To subscribe to content on this website by email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following as the subject and the body of the message:
- If your subscription is successful you will get a confirmation email.
- You can put a UTC hour in the subject, the email will be sent at that time.
- Emails are sent daily by default, this can be changed to weekly in a link from your feed email.
- Feeds that have not been updated after 90 days will be automatically unsubscribed to reduce server load.
- The feed can be unsubscribed from by sending the same RSS link used to subscribe to email@example.com
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Are you Saved?