Bible Reading: Revelation 6
Key Verse: Verses 1 & 2 - “And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. (verse 1) “And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.” (verse 2)
Key Words: he went forth conquering, and to conquer
Have you ever considered how the anti-Christ will conquer a society and basically cause the entire world to follow him?
Well, the groundwork has already been laid for the world to be conquered, and the weapon Satan has used to lay that groundwork is called humanism. The humanism of…
- Evolution – The teaching that there is no real evidence that God exists. (The anti-Christ will be their god.)
- Situation Ethics – Man is the final authority for his every action. There are no absolute rules.
- Moral Freedom – Everyone, including children, should be exposed to all viewpoints, including profanity, immorality, and perversion – all seen as acceptable methods of “self-expression.”
- Self-Sufficiency – Man is not accountable to any higher authority.
- Sexual Permissiveness – How do you know your sexual preference unless you try all types of sex?
- Socialism – The government will provide for you.
- Death Education – There is no life beyond the grave.
- Euthanasia – An acceptable way to end life. (The anti-Christ will use this teaching to justify the mass murder he commits.)
Thus, he deceives the world into following him by promising them their freedoms; but the freedoms will be short-lived. For after three and one-half years, the anti-Christ will reveal his true nature.
My prayer is that many will open their spiritual mind’s eye to see the truth before it is eternally too late
What to do:
✞ Train your children Biblically, not humanistically.
✞ Evaluate your own beliefs, and ask yourself if your beliefs are Biblical or worldly
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email