Bible Reading: Proverbs 16
Key Verse: Verse 25 - "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
Key Words: a way which seemeth right unto a man
John Adams wrote, “Our constitution was made only for moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other.” Our rejection of his thoughts can be summarized by these truths:
- In public schools you may distribute condoms to twelve-year-olds without parental consent, but you may not give them a Bible under any circumstances.
- At school you may attack individuals with racially-motivated hate language, but you may not pray God’s blessings over them.
- You may not display a cross on public property, unless it’s on fire, in which case the First Amendment protects your action.
- In most states a minor may abort an unborn child without her parent’s consent, yet she can’t go on a field trip to the zoo without parental permission.
- In America, arguments are waged against the use of dogs for medical research but in favor of the right to abort babies for the same purpose.
What to do:
✞ Make sure – make very sure – it’s God’s way, not your way.
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email