Key Verse: Verse 13 – "But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in."
Key Words: woe unto you
In case you are attempting to be "politically correct," here are a few corrections you might want to consider.
- Say “vertically challenged” instead of short.
- Say “economically marginalized” instead of poor.
- Just as the stupid are now “cerebrally challenged.”
- The old are “chronologically gifted.”
- Use “client of the correctional system” rather than inmate.
- “Follicularly challenged” is preferred over bald.
- There are no longer any lazy people, just those who are “motivationally dispossessed.”
- Say “non-waged,” never unemployed.
- Someone you incorrectly called fat is now a “person of substance.”
- Although it may look like a bankrupt savings and loan, it is actually a “fiscally challenged institution.”
So much for political correctness! What we need today are those who follow Paul’s admonition to “speak the truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15). And may God bless you as you do so.
What to do:
✞ Be biblically correct and your political views will fall in line.
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email