Key Verse: Verse 8 – "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law."
Key Words: Owe no man any thing, but to love one another
Financial bondage is a curse on our society. It is robbing our families of their love, joy, and peace. Financial bondage produces worry, fear, anxiety, and stress. To mishandle finances is a sin!
This devotion is certainly not intended to be a lecture but rather a blessing and a help for God’s people to be wise with God’s money.
If I were to ask you, “Are you in financial bondage?” the average person would say no. So let’s look and see if you are by looking at the financial bondage test.
- If you cannot or do not give at least your tithe to God, you are in financial bondage (I Corinthians 16:2, II Corinthians 9:6-7, Haggai 1:6).
- If you are envious of the property of others, you are in financial bondage (Psalm 73:1-3, I Timothy 6).
- If you are insensitive to the needs of others, you are in financial bondage (II Corinthians 9:8, Luke 6:38, James 2:15-16).
- If you do not pay back in a timely manner that which you have borrowed, you are in financial bondage (Psalm 37:21, Romans 13:7-8).
- If your home is in turmoil over financial matters, you are in financial bondage (Hebrews 13:5, I Timothy 6:8).
What to do:
✞ Decide that by God’s grace and with God’s help you are to be free financially.
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email