Key Verse: Verse 12 - "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."
Key Words: Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord
It’s amazing how far we’ve come today in regard to being politically correct when we need to be more Biblically correct. But for those of you who are attempting to be politically correct here are some things that will have to change in your life. For example…
- Say “vertically challenged” instead of short.
- “Economically marginalized” means poor.
- Just as the stupid are now “cerebrally challenged,” the old are “chronologically gifted.”
- Use “client of the correctional system” rather than inmate.
- “Follicularly challenged” is preferred over bald.
- There are no longer lazy people, just those who are “motivationally dispossessed.”
- Say “non-waged” rather than unemployed.
- Someone you incorrectly called fat is now a “person of substance.”
- Although it may look like a banking savings and loan, it is actually a “fiscally challenged institution.”
- And of course, your deacons are “aesthetically challenged” – not ugly.
- As for pastors, well, we will just leave that alone!
What to do:
✞ Remember, if you are politically correct, that simply means you are incorrect in other areas.
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email