Key Verse: Verse 31 - “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
Key Words: do all for the glory of God
Recently I was asked if I have a certain set of principles or guidelines to guide me through the decision-making process. When I answered that I did, I was asked to put these principles in letter form for someone in our church. Someone else asked me if I would make them public, so here they are, principles that help me as I make decisions.
- Always put God first.
- Remember that winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Remember honor is not so much received as it is achieved.
- You must have the heart of a dove and the hide of a rhinoceros.
- Success is being in and doing the will of God from the heart.
- Remember it is better to see a testimony than to hear one.
- Remember that you can tell more about others by giving them privileges rather than responsibilities.
- Always remember that you don’t have to like people but you do have to love them.
- Remember there are three kinds of people in the world…those who make things happen; those who watch things happen; and those who are wondering what is happening.
- Remember if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
What to do:
✞ Live by principles that glorify God.
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email