Key Verse: Verse 13 - “And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children."
Key Words: And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD
Praying for your child is one of the most important factors of discipline, if not the single most important factor. Prayer can alter your child’s behavior. When your child is having problems, fears or uncertainties, take them aside individually and pray with them about their difficulties. This teaches your child several things.
- It teaches them to take their problems to the Lord.
- It assures them that you really are interested in them.
- It is an act of caring and teaches them that nothing is too small or too great to carry to God.
- It gives them in a tangible way an opportunity to see God work.
- It joins you closer together as a family.
What to do:
✞ Teach your children through your life.
✞ Teach your children through the Word.
✞ Teach your children through your prayers.
Are you Saved? | Get These Free Devotions Everyday By Email